Welcome to the West Lincoln Dental Clinic!
Your First Visit as a New Patient: Let Us Help You Improve Your Oral Health
Our West Lincoln location has a dedicated team of dental professionals ready to take care of you and your family. We understand that dental phobia is very prevalent, so we have many techniques in addition to our caring team, to make you feel at ease. Hence, why we provide top-quality dental care for patients of all ages utilizing some of the latest technology available. Consider becoming a new patient today.
In our article we’ll cover:
1. What should you expect during your first visit when you see a dentist in Lincoln, NE?
2. What are important things to remember for your first dental appointment?
In addition, we’ll also provide the following:
3. Links to our new patient forms, so you can fill them out before you arrive!
4. Financial information and payment plans – get the care you deserve with an affordable dentist in Lincoln, NE.
Check out the “What is Nebraska Family Dentistry?” Video.
What happens at a new patient dental exam? During your first visit, we will:
- Get to know you and spend some time reviewing your medical and dental history.
- Take all necessary digital x-rays for diagnosing your oral health.
- Clinically examine the health of your teeth and gums.
- Complete a regular cleaning or discuss having you back for a deep cleaning if necessary.
- The doctor will meet with you to complete an exam and go over the recommended treatment. They will also create a custom treatment plan suited to your needs and goals for oral health.
What should I bring to a dental appointment? Your Lincoln, Ne dentist shares some things to remember for your first appointment at all Nebraska Family Dentistry locations:
- Please bring your completed new patient and medical history forms. If you forget or were not able to print them out ahead of time, please arrive a few minutes early; this will allow you the necessary time to fill out paperwork in our office.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card and primary subscriber information, if you are not the primary policyholder.
We follow the American Dental Association’s recommendation to visit your dentist at least twice a year (every six months) for your regular cleaning and exam.
Sometimes your schedule is so tight that it seems impossible to squeeze one more thing in but to maintain proper oral and overall health, it’s especially important to make time for yourself!
A regular new patient cleaning and exam typically takes about an hour and a half, while an existing patient needing a routine cleaning and exam will last about an hour. We have set our appointment times as such to allow us the time you deserve. Most of all, we want to get to know you and have time to provide you with the most exceptional, thorough care available.
Our dentists in Lincoln, NE are dedicated to Your comfort while providing excellent clinical care. We proudly offer:
✓ Non-judgmental and compassionate dental professionals
✓ Zen Rooms and Sedation Dentistry
✓ Appointments available during your lunch break
✓ Online Bill Pay
✓ Blankets, Neck Pillows, & TVs with Headphones
✓ Electronic Confirmation System
✓ Evening & Saturday Hours
✓ Multiple locations to find (dentist near me): South, East, West, North and Central Lincoln
✓ Lincoln Dental Plans
For your convenience, we offer our new patient paperwork online. We invite you to print and fill out the appropriate forms and bring it with you to your first appointment. Filling out your forms ahead of time will help keep you right on schedule for your appointment; however, if you would prefer to fill them out in the office, please arrive about 10 minutes early. Coddington Dental and all Nebraska Family Dentistry locations want to provide you with outstanding service.
To make things easier, we have added our patient forms online, so that you can fill them out at your convenience.
If you want to fill out your form digitally, use tools like Adobe Acrobat Reader to help you fill in your answers.
How did you hear about us?
We would like to thank every referring patient
One of the greatest compliments we can receive is a referral from our current, happy patients. Knowing that our patients have confidence and trust in us to refer friends, family, and coworkers to us, means the world.
We do like to recognize and thank those who have recommended patients to our office. While filling out your New Patient paperwork, please let us know whom can we thank for a kind referral.Visit Our Dentist Review Page
Coddington Dental, the West dental location of Nebraska Family Dentistry, received Lincoln’s Choice Award consecutively from 2018 to 2021 for “Best Dentist in Lincoln, NE.”
We offer competitive prices and convenient payment options for our patients. We want you to have the smile you want today without letting finances limit you. At your appointment, our team will go over your treatment plan. Along with the portion, your insurance estimates to cover. Our convenient payment options available to you if needed.
Affordable Payment Plans
In addition to accepting most major credit cards, checks, and cash, Coddington Dental offers affordable payment plans to make paying for dental treatment within reach for more patients. If you have dental insurance, we will also call your insurance to find out your limitations and go over them with you. In addition, we will also submit all insurance claims for you. There are also some payment plans available that enable you to split your payments up to spread them out over time, making treatment much more attainable.
The information on this page was written by Dr. Ben Joekel.
This kind and gentle Lincoln, NE family dentist says “My goal as your dentist is to listen to your concerns and needs when it comes to your dental health. Once your concerns are addressed, our goal as a team is to provide you with exceptional care that makes you feel comfortable. I look forward to meeting you soon!”
You can schedule with this Lincoln, NE dentist online 24/7 at his West Lincoln Location of Nebraska Family Dentistry. This Lincoln, NE dentist serves communities close to Coddington Dental in Garland, Pleasant Dale, Denton, Crete, Milford, Hickman, Roca, Martell, and Panama.
Find out more about Dental Flexible Payment Options and Monthly Payment Plans
If you need dentists that are open on Saturdays, check out the Southwest location of Nebraska Family Dentistry. Their dentists are open on certain Saturdays.
Other relevant links to learn more:
Find a Dentist with Dental Payment Plans (NFD Page)
Locate A Spanish Speaking dentist near me
Find A Dentist | Dentist Reviews | Find Dentists | Healthgrades
No Dental Insurance?
Affordable Dental Care
Make easy, affordable payments for your procedure with dental payment plans we offer.
Schedule Day or Night
Schedule your dental appointment at anytime of the day or night with our online scheduling.
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has Lincoln Dental clinics in all parts of Lincoln. Choose a “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.