Let us improve your overall smile!
Are you looking for cosmetic dentures in the Lincoln, NE area? When our dentists at Coddington Dental create your cosmetic dentures, you can be sure your dentures will look natural. Natural-looking dentures will give you a younger smile.
Conventional dentures are challenging to wear because they often lead to difficulty chewing, discomfort, false-looking teeth, and a prematurely aged appearance.
But not all dentures have to be that way!
What are Cosmetic Dentures?
Cosmetic Dentures are removable apparatuses that replace missing teeth as well as some of the gum tissue. Not all dentures are created equal. Cosmetic removable dentures offer the most natural appearance available. Cosmetic removable dentures are crafted using the most advanced material, which ensures an enhanced appearance and dependable wear for years to come.
Cosmetic Dentures offer teeth
that is right for you!
You may wonder why some dentures look like natural teeth while others have the distinct appearance of a denture. This look has to do with three main factors:
- The tooth-shape for a cosmetic denture: The placement and shape of your teeth are crucial in creating a natural smile, and is determined by aesthetic guidelines taken from your facial features. The cosmetic denture teeth are designed to look like natural teeth with gender-specific tooth shapes that complement the patient’s age and personality.
- The colors and surface textures of a cosmetic denture: Cosmetic dentures are created using the most advanced materials to complement your smile with colors and textures that look completely natural.
- The materials used for cosmetic dentures: Cosmetic dentures are created using a highly durable acrylic resin or nano-hybrid composite that resists wear, chipping, cracking and staining. Advanced layering techniques make cosmetic denture teeth look amazingly life-like by replicating the depth and beauty of natural teeth.
What is the cost of a cosmetic denture in Lincoln, NE?
Many factors determine the cost of dentures. The type, quality, and size of the denture purchased. High-quality cosmetic dentures use materials that look like natural gum tissue and teeth. These materials are also stronger and longer-lasting and even include a warranty. Top-quality cosmetic dentures cost around $2,000 to $3,000 per plate. This cost includes a temporary denture while the patient is healing, beautiful cosmetic dentures, several follow-up visits, a comfortable custom fit, and a warranty for years to come. This all-inclusive cost will be determined before the process begins and the number won’t change.
The cost of a basic lower-quality denture for one arch of teeth costs between $300 and $500. Basic dentures come with a limited warranty, a pre-set size, are far less comfortable, and don’t last as long as the higher-quality cosmetic denture options.
If you know anyone embarrassed about losing their teeth or needs extensive improvement to their smile, please refer them to Dr. Brad Alderman. Dr. Alderman offers consultations at any of our Nebraska Family Dentistry locations.
Are there payment plans available for cosmetic dentures?
- At Coddington Dental, we offer monthly payment plans so you can divide the cost of your cosmetic denture over time. The monthly payment plans we offer are through Care Credit.
- Cosmetic dentures represent a great value. They are much more affordable than dental implants and provide a great fit that you can wear comfortably every day.
Make easy, affordable payments for your procedure with dental payment plans we offer.
Coddington Dental is a proud member of Nebraska Family Dentistry. We’re one of multiple NFD locations, some of which are even open on weeknights and weekends for your convenience.
Each NFD team member is trained to go above and beyond to keep our patients calm and comfortable, so you can expect the same exceptional care from all of our sister locations.