Let us improve your overall smile!
Dentures have so much to offer. Here we’ll cover some very important topics including:
Are dentures right for me? Learn more to see if cosmetic dentures are right for you.
How much do cosmetic dentures cost? We’ll let you know the cost of cosmetic dentures in Lincoln, NE.
Learning how to book your consultation with dentists nearby.
Payment plans our affordable dentists in Lincoln, NE offer to help you get your smile back!
Are you looking for cosmetic dentures in the Lincoln, NE area? When our dentists at Coddington Dental create your cosmetic dentures, you can be sure your dentures will look natural. Natural-looking dentures will give you a younger smile.
Conventional dentures are challenging to wear. Often, they lead to difficulty chewing, discomfort, false-looking teeth, and a prematurely aged appearance.
But not all dentures have to be that way!
What are Cosmetic Dentures? Can I get them from a Dentist in Lincoln, NE? Your dentists in Lincoln, NE answer…
Cosmetic Dentures are a removable apparatus that replace missing teeth. In addition, they also replace some of gum tissue. Not all dentures are created equal. Cosmetic removable dentures offer the most natural appearance available. Cosmetic removable dentures are crafted using the most advanced material, which ensures an enhanced appearance and dependable wear for years to come.
Yes, you can get quality cosmetic dentures from a dentist in Lincoln, NE. Coddington Dental is part of Nebraska Family Dentistry, so you can be sure our standards are high. Nebraska Family Dentistry also has multiple location throughout Lincoln, NE. Each location offers outstanding care and multiple services.
Can you get dentures that look like real teeth? Cosmetic dentures offer teeth that are right for you!
You may wonder why some dentures look like natural teeth while others have the distinct appearance of a denture. This look has to do with three main factors:
- The tooth-shape for a cosmetic denture: The placement and shape of your teeth are crucial in creating a natural smile. This is determined by aesthetic guidelines taken from your facial features. Cosmetic denture teeth are designed to look like natural teeth with gender-specific tooth shapes that compliment the patient’s age and personality.
- Colors and surface textures of a cosmetic denture: The surface and shape are created using the most advanced materials to compliment your smile with colors and textures. In the end, both will look completely natural.
- The materials used for cosmetic dentures: Cosmetic dentures are created using a highly durable acrylic resin or nano-hybrid composite material that resists wear, chipping, cracking and staining. Advanced layering techniques make cosmetic denture teeth look amazingly life-like by replicating the depth and beauty of natural teeth.
What is the cost of cosmetic dentures near me in Lincoln, NE? Is there an affordable dentist near me? Your dentists in Lincoln, NE answer…
Many factors determine the cost of dentures. The type, quality, and size of the denture purchased. High-quality cosmetic dentures use materials that look like natural gum tissue and teeth. These materials are also stronger and longer-lasting. Also, they include a warranty. Top-quality cosmetic dentures cost around $2,000 to $3,000 per plate. This cost includes a temporary denture while the patient is healing as well as several follow-up visits, a comfortable custom fit, and a warranty for years to come. This all-inclusive cost will be determined before the process begins and the number won’t change.
The cost of a basic lower-quality denture for one arch of teeth costs between $300 and $500. Basic dentures come with a limited warranty, a pre-set size, are far less comfortable. They also won’t last as long as the higher-quality cosmetic denture options. Schedule your consultation today with any of the dentists nearby at Coddington Dental.
If you know anyone embarrassed about losing their teeth or needs extensive improvement to their smile, please refer them to Dr. Brad Alderman. Dr. Alderman offers consultations at any of our Nebraska Family Dentistry locations.
Are there payment plans available for cosmetic dentures? Your dentists in Lincoln, NE answer…
- At Coddington Dental we offer monthly payment plans. This allows you to divide up the cost of your cosmetic denture over time. The monthly payment plans we offer are through CareCredit®.
- Cosmetic dentures represent a great value. They are much more affordable than dental implants. Also, they provide a great fit that you can wear comfortably every day.
The information on this page was written by Dr. Ben Joekel.
This kind and gentle Lincoln, NE family dentist says “My goal as your dentist is to listen to your concerns and needs when it comes to your dental health. Once your concerns are addressed, our goal as a team is to provide you with exceptional care that makes you feel comfortable. I look forward to meeting you soon!”
You can schedule with this Lincoln, NE dentist online 24/7 at his West Lincoln Location of Nebraska Family Dentistry. This Lincoln, NE dentist serves communities close to Coddington Dental in Garland, Pleasant Dale, Denton, Crete, Milford, Hickman, Roca, Martell, and Panama.
Looking for Dental Payment Plans?
Coddington Dental is a proud member of Nebraska Family Dentistry. We’re one of multiple NFD locations, some of which are even open on weeknights and weekends for your convenience.
Each NFD team member is trained to go above and beyond to keep our patients calm and comfortable, so you can expect the same exceptional care from all of our sister locations.
Nebraska Family Dentistry has Lincoln Dental clinics in all parts of Lincoln. Choose “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.